SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER!
We are looking for you who are passionate about social media and an active lifestyle!
Your work assignments
As a Social Media Manager, you are part of the marketing team together with four other colleagues in the department and report to the CEO. The team works closely with both customer relations and sales to work together to build ONETOHUNDREDS brand in the long term and short term, drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. In the role, you take full responsibility for all social channels and work with both organic and paid growth. The main task is to build our brand and drive sales via all social platforms.
We attach great importance to personal qualities and are looking for you who are service-driven, creative and curious. In the role, we give you great personal responsibility and we see that you are committed to building ONETOHUNDREDS brand. You need to have a strong visual eye.
To fit into the role, you also need to be stress-resistant with the ability to prioritize and plan your work day. In addition to this, we see that you:
- Has at least one year of experience from a role as Social Media Manager or equivalent work experience
- Has experience of working in Facebook Business Manager
- Documented experience of advertising in social channels via Ads Manager
- Knowledge and experience of social media management platforms
- Experience in generating target groups from first-hand data
- Basic knowledge in copywriting
- Speaks and writes fluently in Swedish and English
- Plan, publish, analyze and continuously optimize content for ONETOHUNDREDS social media, primarily Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Implement strategies with associated KPIs to drive organic growth of conversion and engagement in social channels.
- Support the department and be responsible for answering and responding to comments and questions on social media.
- Responsible for campaign setup, optimization, analysis and reporting of paid campaigns in social media. Including budget.
- Constantly stay updated in the social platforms, social trends and best practice in social media campaigns.
- Monitor all social channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs etc.
We see it as an advantage if you have:
- Experience in PR and marketing
- Experience in influencer marketing
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience from companies in the lifestyle sector
- Ability to create images and film material on your own
With us, you get the opportunity to develop in an organization that has great growth and in a segment that never stands still. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to contribute your ideas and ideas for improvement, which you are given great opportunities for. As the company is in a major expansive phase, you get to help build the market's absolutely coolest brand in lifestyle. Are you willing to give 100%?
Scope / Location
The service is at our head office in Arlöv, the service we offer is 25%, ie 10H / week.
We apply ongoing selection and interviews. Last application date is 2021-05-30. Email your application to Henrik at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the service, you can email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org